The Michigan Made Small Business Area on the Show Floor was created to give smaller companies an opportunity to showcase their innovative products to Michigan’s hospitality industry. For companies interested in exhibiting in the Michigan Made Small Business Area, applications will be accepted until
September 27, 2019.
- Company must be new. You have to be in operation for no more than 2 years and you cannot have exhibited at a prior MRLA Show or have already signed up to exhibit at this year’s Show.
- Must create sales revenue. Your company has to have at least one paying customer.
- Revenue cap. Your annual sales volume has to be under $1 million.
- Emphasis is on innovation in Michigan. Your product must be able to solve issues within the restaurant & lodging supply chain, their marketing initiatives, sustainability practices, payment programs, workforce issues and general operations.
- Pay to play. There is a fee of $1,000 to secure your booth space in the Michigan Made Small Business Area.